Saturday 28 November 2015

Sleep Well My Friend.


I first met Daerefaka Kalio Iyowuna on Facebook, because he was friends with my friends, we did the normal checkups and likes.. 
we've been friends and i met him immediately i came back from Singapore. He was a lively person, besides he was Okrika
Ive been having this idea to create a platform where people would come out and say lovely things about people who we once loved, met or appreciated in our lives.. Even as i have lost my Father, Uncle, Grandma and Aunty, Iyowuna made this idea come to pass... 
My Facebook page was enough to just dedicate how much i missed them untill My friend Died.. 
I read it off Facebook that he died, and i went for the burial at Okrika where he was buried..

Memorialsng 

I dedicate this page Memorials to be an avenue for people to share their stories about a deceased loved one, its unfortunate that we have to wait for Facebook memories to remind us that it is one year since they left earth. To preserve their memories.
I believe that as we go through life, memories of these Dearly Departed ones flashes through our thoughts and we smile, sometimes we cry, sometimes we call their names and say a little prayer to their soul. But we remember them either ways and wished we told them things we should have said.
The best part is what Memorials need is a story or tribute or favourite sayings of these loved ones to our email memorials.ng@gmail.com (with or without their images), their year of birth and death and we use your tributes and stories to console and inspire someone who is grieving or hurting.. 
Please if you have anything to write or say about Iyowuna... you can send to the email listed and we will be posting it on the blog and Facebook page.. 
God Bless Your Soul.. My Friend.


Cecilia Iniperitaiari Dikibo

No comments:

Post a Comment